Sunday 31 May 2020 at 15:00
Sunday 17 May 2020
Please contact us at the following centres:
07949 810 704
020 8992 4621
ACC UK Office
0800 48 80 510
Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The capacity, scope and performance of ACEMC depends on the volunteers who would be prepared to commit some of their time and energy and will be ready to respond to the calls raised by the ACEMC coordinators.
We kindly invite the able-bodied individuals in each local community, who are ready to assist us in this critical task, to contact us.
It is important for the Armenian community to stay aware of the latest developments & advice from the government and healthcare professionals.
Please follow the guidelines issued by PHE (Public Health England) and stay Safe.
1. Wash your hands properly with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or more.
2. Use tissues (or the corner of your elbow) to catch coughs and sneezes, bin and wash your hands.
3. Drink water regularly – a little every 15 minutes.
4. Take vitamin C and eat Healthy food to boost your immune system.
5. If unwell with appropriate symptoms, self- isolate for at least 7 days and call 111 if your condition deteriorates.